|In here you will find all of the new crap that I've posted!|
THIS IS MY MAIN PERSONAL WORK ACCOUNT! PLEASE SEND ALL COMMISSION NOTES TO MY COMMISSION GROUP HERE:|
I'm a Professional Graphic Designer who also practices the noble art of Illustration, Anthropomorphic Drawings & Comic-Making!
I'm also an Amateur Animator and Wannabe Film-Maker.
I work mostly with traditional mediums, but I also dabble into painting digitaly in Photoshop or Vectoring lineworks in Illustrator.
2. What does your username mean?
It's a nickname that my friends and I used to refer to my Predator OC, Kashyll, back when he was just a random predator guy that would show up in our silly comics during middle school.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Professional Procrastinator Extraordinaire.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
It's a redraw of an NGE movie poster. It's the first drawing I submitted, but I have older works on here that were submitted afterwards, I was just really proud of this one back then lol
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
As far as style, Anime-ish. I prefer making pin-ups mostly, and comics.
7.If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Clay and Resin Sculpting. I really want to start making custom action figures of my OCs
8. What was your first favourite?
Pretty self-explanatory lol
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Either fan-art of AvP, and games or just sexy pin-ups.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
His art has inspired my own SO much, and never ceases to impress me with even his quickest of sketches.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Mostly inspired me to get better.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
2 years ago I would have said my trusty mechanical pencil and paper, but these days I REALLY prefer to work digitally as far as sketching, making line art and coloring goes. I prefer that smooth look so much more. However I still really like the texture that shading with pencil makes, I haven't been able to replicate that digitally yet, so I'm still gonna keep working with pencils for that
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I can never concentrate on making art just anywhere, I pretty much need to be in a quiet place where I won't be bothered (I really hate when people look over my shoulder while drawing and just stare or keep asking questions)
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
The first few years of being on this site were great, the community was awesome and smaller and everyone seemed to actually want to comment and give constructive critiques on things.