|In here you will find all of the new crap that I've posted!|
THIS IS MY MAIN PERSONAL WORK ACCOUNT! PLEASE SEND ALL COMMISSION NOTES TO MY COMMISSION GROUP HERE:|
I'm a Professional Graphic Designer who also practices the noble art of Illustration, Anthropomorphic Drawings & Comic-Making!
I'm also an Amateur Animator and Wannabe Film-Maker.
I work mostly with traditional mediums, but I also dabble into painting digitaly in Photoshop or Vectoring lineworks in Illustrator.
2. Do you have a main/favorite OC amongst the ones you created? Who and why?My main OC is Kashyll, who started of as being an avatar of myself for use in silly comics back in middle school.
3. Who is the tallest?(feel free to specify height, if you have thought it up)
At 15 feet tall, Zyangya is the tallest of all of them, but she's pretty much a giant lol Of the regular sized folks, Ingrid is the tallest at 6'6". And Ksh-Ao is the tallest of the Yautja at 8'4" tall.
4. Who has the most striking eyes and unique eyes?As far as unique eyes go, Zyangya has them seeing as she has two pairs of eyes. Sting's eyes are bio-luminescent and glow different colors depending on whatever substance it has absorbed.
I rarely think about my character's voices... but if I had to decide on the spot, I would think the one's with the best voice would be either Tiffany, Grace or May since they're the most likely to want to sing something.
7. Who has the most troubled past?Vik has the most disturbing past, but Kashyll, Kantra, Nih'kou'te and H'Kaya have also suffered through a lot themselves, seeing as they're the only survivors of a war between two Yautja Clans.
The most selfless is Super Benito, he has made it his life mission to become a Super Hero and inspire hope in people even though he has no powers. The most evil out of all of them is a toss up between Hicama, Vik and Steven Gate, their main difference are their methods. Hicama is openly evil and extremely violent since she's a Saiyan. Vik is violent too, but can be reasoned with somewhat. Steven Gate is more of a manipulator and is cruel beyond all reason.
9. Who is the most thoughtful and/or erudite?
Naomi is the most reserved and thoughtful.
10. Who is the most impulsive and hot tempered?
Kashyll takes that honor. He prefers to jump into action rather than waste time planning stuff that will probably go wrong anyway.
11. Which of your OCs is the one you consider more revealing about yourself? And what does that OC reveal about you?Kashyll's personality is basically my own, in all its sarcastic glory, and he pretty much does what I would do if I had the abilities of a Yautja. At least that's what his character started off as and it's been years since I've had the chance to work on him and the HotShot Hunters comic.